Hi Christ

I built the preamp in a Radio Shack Ultracompact enclosure and incorporated it in a set of pigtails to use with my Proset and K2.

The preamp is the same as the one built into my Icom HM7 dynamic hand mike.

Both work exceptionally well with the K2.

73....Ted....aa5ck
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Has anybody built the preamp? Can you fit it inside the mic itself, or in the K2, or do you have to put it in a separate enclosure. Thanks for you kind answers to a newbie.
Christ Kacoyannakis
K4CMK