Hi Elecrafters,
I have just taken a longer look at the K1 manual.
I really like what I see here. Much of it looks very
similiar to the K2, but with fewer parts. The pictures
in the K1 manual are very clear. I am seriously
considering the K1 for the near future, but first I
need to purchase your N-Gen and XG-1. Tom, thanks
for concern about the K2 prob and all of your advise.
The K2 is on hold for now. Just want you all to know
that I still hold your products in high regard.
Dennis Vavra,  AD5LY