Saw a thread on that not to long ago. They said all you need to do is snug them up again. Elecraft did not like the thermal paste. Having dealt with it on high frequency, high power transmitters, I would have to agree with them. Stuff is a mess to work with.

David Wilburn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jeff Kinzli wrote:
Going through the archives I think I have satisfied that I'm ok, and
will continue to use the "old" pads...

Thanks!

Jeff