Hello Group,

I decided to do the KPA100 upgrade dated October 21,2006.  This KPA 100 is
being used in an EC2 enclosure along with the 100 watt tuner.  This combination
has worked perfectly for several years.  After completing the upgrade mods I
now see Hi Reflt on the K2 lcd readout on transmit and then PA hot.  I also see
no indication of power output on the K2.  This is all while attempting to
transmit into a 50 ohm dummy load.  I have never seen this before and I am sure
my dummy is not presenting a high SWR.  I took the whole KPA100 out again down
to removing the circuit board from the heat sink.  I checked the insulators for
the transistors, etc.  I rechecked each mod that was done along with all the
solder connections but the problem still exists.  All the KPA 100 resistance
readings listed in the upgrade instructions are within specs.  Not sure what
else to try.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Todd, WA7U