Hello everyone,
     I am trying to put together an Elecraft display table for the Martin
County, (Stuart) Florida hamfest on Saturday, March 17.  We will have an
inside table with as much Elecraft stuff to display as possible.  If you
might be available to help out or to bring your piece of Elecraft gear to
show off please let me know.  It is very easy and a lot of fun to be at the
table.  All you have to do is answer questions from folks interested in your
Elecraft experience.
    Admission to the hamfest is free.  It opens at 7 AM and should be pretty
much done by noon.  The hamfest will be at the Martin County Fairgrounds,
same location as the last few years.
    Please let me know if you might be able to help with the table for even
a short time.  Thanks and I hope to see you at the hamfest.

Doug Shields  W4DAS