I have a couple of frequency counters, and I know they are a little off. When I went through the alignment the first time, they tell you how to adjust settings based on zero beating from another transceiver, but I wanted to calibrate one of these counters well enough to use one of them.

I have a XG2 that I haven't built yet, and I see that it has a +/- 1khz accuracy. I was thinking of using that to at least get the counter (a Heathkit IM-2410) close enough so I don't have to use the other transceiver. The XG2 will work ok for this won't it?
--

David Wilburn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]