Hello eveyone, I am getting back to troubleshooting the problem I am
having with my K2 The "4 MHz Oscillator Calibration" step 3 on page 60
states "the counter should show a frequency of 12090 kHz +/- 30 kHz".
Mine reads 12600.

I have cheked the soldering a number of times and had a friend check the
soldering.  We were unable to find any bad solder joints. I showed the
schematic to another ham and he suggested the following:

1. Check turns on RFC14.  Turns = 10

2. Measure voltage at RP2 pin 2.  Measured 7.7 vdc

3. Measure frequency with R19 removed from circuit.  This will remove
the thermistor circuit and measure the native frequency of the crystal.

My question is, before I remove R19 does this logic sound good?

I also measured the resistance of each pin on the thermistor board while
it is install on the RF board and got the following readings.  Would
someone be able to verify these.

pin ---> pin  ohms

1 ---> 2   1.79k
1 ---> 3   1.79k