Hi Ed-

I just started building K2 #6030 on Thursday. I'm about 15 hours into
the build and I completed the first power-on testing last night.
Everything, to this point, is working perfectly! What a cool radio. I'm
rarely impressed with any new gear I purchase. But I must say that this
is, without a doubt, the best engineered piece of gear I've come
across. It oozes quality. I haven't been this impressed with a product
since Apple released OS X. ;)

Take your time and savor every moment. You're in for a real treat!

-David W4SMT