All,

I haven't seen many reports back from the EQP. How did you do? I had #5670
operating park bench portable with a random wire in the trees. While doing a
good job promoting amateur radio, I did not make any EQP QSOs!

I was able to make several Qs with stns in the OKQP so I know I was getting
out ok. Where was everyone? Back at the apartment, I managed to make one EQP
contact with K5WA in TX but he was the only one I heard calling.

I just have to say the internal ATU, battery, and DSP unit work great and
add another dimension to an already awesome rig.

73, KA2P/4

P.S. I am at the controls of the Pentagon club station, K4AF using 20 CW
from approximately 1600-1700z M-R.