-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven Pituch
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 5:29 PM
To: Elecraft
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] RTTY Problems

> (The crystal filters in RTTY mode are unusable for
> RTTY because they're centred on voice audio
> frequencies and not RTTY freqs.  But that's another
> story.)
Hi Ken,
As far as the other story goes....center them on 2210 Hz or whatever the
RTTY center frequency is, then narrow them down to about 400 hz wide and
then it will work fabulously.  My PK232 is centered on 2210 Hz so I aligned
the K2 filters to match.  Now I can do PACTOR I with my K2.
See:
http://www.pituch.net/p/Steve's%20Page/Radio/RTTY/RTTY.html
or just page down from www.pituch.net