From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 4:17 AM
To: Curron HILL
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Inductor size in KX1

Hi Don,

Had the same concern.
No fear, I checked with Elecraft and Lisa informed me that was the
correct inductor as they can not get the "mini" style any longer. I
carefully bent the leads on mine to allow it to fit and still be
low profile, works fine business!

Good luck with the KX1, finished that, went on to the K1 and am now
working on the K2.
I just don't know what I am going to do when I run out of Elecraft kits!

73 Bruce W1UJR
www.w1ujr.net