Don,
Ok, but why always on the low side and not the hi side
of error?

2 to 3 watts out of 10 is 20% which is not that good,
and why only at the higher frequencies?
On 10 meters, it might say 12 watts out but only give 8
actual watts....
I want to know why it rolls off at the higher frequencies,
that is, the built in meter reads higher than actual power.

I suppose I should also test the rig at 14 volts, just to see
what the power out is.
The manual states that all the measurements were done at 14 volts
and I have been doing them at 13.8 key up.
My supply is regulated, but not that regulated..

And I wonder what sets the efficiency, output power VS current
and voltage in. Would that mostly be T3?

Eventually I might want to tweak that!

You can likely tell I like playing with radios more than
actually operating them, that is why the shack is almost
all home brew....

Well, maybe tonight I will do the spectrogram stuff!

Brett
N2DTS