Hi Jimmy,

The K2 with the internal battery and tuner is definitely a top notch
combination!

I use an A&A smartcharger to charge my internal battery.  Mine is
setup like Don describes, with a fuse to a plug on the back of the K2.

You'll really enjoy the versatility the internal battery gives.

73, Paul
--
Paul - ve1dy - Halifax, NS
SKCC #91, K2 - 5678