Chris:

For receive-only, even an indoor rotatable loop can work wonders.

73,

Steve
AA4AK

At 01:54 PM 3/29/2007, Chris Kantarjiev wrote:
> As it has been mentioned, perhaps the best solution to your noise
> situation is to use a separate receiving antenna such as a rotating loop
> (assuming something like a beverage is not feasible).

Yes, but. I have a vertical because I am antenna limited on my sub-1/8 acre
suburban Palo Alto lot :-)  No room for a beverage, and I think I'd
be lynched if I tried to put up a rotatable loop!

Everything's a compromise...

73,
chris