I found my problem. I left C158 out some how. I now have signal and the 7.0000 birdie.I am able to peak L1 and L2 without the slugs bottomed out in the cans.

I do have a concern The highest I can get L30 to adjust to is 5.5 volts with the slug in L30 all the way to the bottom of the can. I am using a battery with a voltage of 12.5 volts. I am using a Fluke model 87 meter to take the voltage readings. I went back through and checked all component values and orientations as if I was starting over building the receiver section. All component values are correct as well as orientation. T5 is wound with 16 counted turns on 1-2 and 4 turns on 2-4. It looks exactly as the diagram. Here are my VCO voltages:

80m 3500 2.23v  4000 5.5v
40m 7000 1.887v  7300 3.63v
30m 10000 3.11v 10150 3.67v
20m 14000 2.607v 15000 4.31v
17m 18000 3.196 18200 3.396v
15m 21000 2.349 21450 3.47
12m 24800 4.26v 25000 4.66v
10m 28000 3.372v 28800 4.22v

Do I have a problem or is this acceptable?

Thanks,
Glenn WA7SPY