After reading the current thread, "upgrading firmware," others might be
interested in a program I wrote.  It's at

   http://udel.edu/~mm/ham/elecraft/

and follow the "K2 Parameter Retrieval" link where the page describes
how to run it and also shows sample output.  The code is in Java so can
be run on any OS with Java installed.  I'd be interested if anyone finds
it useful - or finds it too difficult to use.

I hadn't put it on the web since the program is text oriented and not
especially user friendly, so this won't compare to the other programs on
my web page regarding ease of use.  But it sure beats pushing buttons to
get all the info!

GL & 73,
Mike ab3ap