During the initial tests (from the right side of page 21 in the KPA100 manual) on U1 pin 3 -> ground, I measured just under 4k as opposed to the > 10k.

I pulled out the schematic and checked pins 3 and 4 of the R-pack, and they measured correctly. When I checked Q11, I read a bit over 100 ohms across the source and drain in both directions. I pulled Q11 and the reading on U1 pin 3 went to greater than 10k. I measured both directions of S & D on Q11 once it was out, and still read about 120 ohms.

I get the impression this is not good.
--

David Wilburn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]