Toroids - to wind or buy.

Either approach is absolute fine.  They are apparently very windable by
the average bear.  In my case, I tried to wind one.  It was very ugly
and no fun.

Mychael's work is very nice.  The toroids look good, evenly spaced and
nicely stripped and tinned.  For me there is no other way to build an
Elecraft.  I've done pre-wound toroids on all my kits and wouldn't have
it any other way.

I also went with the rework eliminators (which have received a lot of
positive and negative press) and was very happy with that choice.

- Keith N1AS -
- K2 5411.ssb.100 -