Ugh-h-h! Been trying to do Tom's (N0SS) microphone configuration header for P1. After hour and a half I figure there must be a better solution! Maybe my connectors were not very good quality . . . but had trouble keeping the wire in, tabs breaking, blah blah blah. Messed up the two connectors I had in the process. I like the idea but it is just not working for me. I tried using the flat cable wire as Tom suggested, then some small hookup wire I had . . . and had no luck on either. The hookup wire had some possibilities, but I soldered one jumper in and it blocked others, etc. Guess I may be just impatient tonight.

I am about ready to use Electraft jumpers and just rewire the mike connection. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.

73,
Mike
N4JX

K1/4  2319 on the air