Hello Barry
Since your dipole will be indoors, I would suggest making
it a bit longer, closer to 33 ft.

Run the first 23 feet as you plan, with the feedpoint in the
center.  At the ends, let the extra wire extend down 1 foot.
The bring the remainder back toward the center, keeping
the 1 foot spacing.  Use something like wooden dowels or
plastic rods to keep the folded back sections parallel to the
main part of the dipole.

This will give you a 20m dipole, a 15m 3/4 wave dipole,
and 2 halfwaves in phase on 10m.

If you use 450 ohm window line, or 300 ohm TV twinlead
of good quality, you should be able to tune this on all bands
40m through 10m, including the WARC bands.

You will need the Elecraft BL-2 switchable balun (4:1 or 1:1
ratios) to allow your rig to get the best match.  On some bands,
the 4:1 ratio will allow the KAT100 to match most easily.  On
others, the 1:1 ratio will work better.  Experiment until you
know which settings go with which bands in your setup.
If you have trouble matching on any particular band, adding
a little extra  feedline will change the impedance enough
that the KAT100 will handle it.

I use a set of dual banana plugs, not sure what you call them
on your side of the pond.  This lets me quickly add in a short
extension feedline.  Actually, if this extra length still allows
the KAT100 to match ok on the other bands, just splice it in
and leave it as a permanent part of the feedline.

Good luck and 73
Bob N6WG