It is with deepest sorrow that I notify you of the
passing of my father, Earl Cunningham, also known to
you as K6SE. He died in his sleep yesterday, April
29th.

Services are pending and will most likely happen next
Saturday, May 5th, in Palmdale, California. I will
send out another e-mail in a few days with the
details.

The ham radio community was a very important part of
my father's life. I am sending this e-mail to you
because your e-mail address was listed in his Juno
address book.

Please feel free to forward this note to others as you
see fit.

Thank you,

Mariana Cunningham
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thought folks here would like to know... He was a real
gent, always helpful and will be missed...

73,
Julius
n2wn