While everyone is talking up all the new and neat stuff
in the K3, I haven't seen much mentioned about how
the K3 will be maintained.

How extensive are the diagnostic routines to enable the
owner to decide if a module is bad, and which one?

Are the modules field repairable?  If extensively SMD
populated, I would guess probably not.

Will the modules be factory repaired and returned, or
will there be a module exchange program.

Part of the fame of the K2 is its owner repairability.
Since it seems we won't be able to do much with the
inner works of the modules, it would be reassuring to
know just what provision will be made to getting back
on the air reasonably quickly.

Keep up the good work.  I'm saving my pennies for my K3.

73, Bob N6WG