Thom LaCosta wrote:
On Tue, 1 May 2007, W2AGN wrote:

This is one of those little "gotcha's" that makes me wait until the dust settles to order.

In an earlier life you must not have been one of the pioneers.

73,Thom-k3hrn

Well, in an earlier life I WAS one of the K2 Field testers. I still have, and use K2 #023. I HAVE had to spend money to upgrade it, but if I remember, we "pioneers" got 10% off the Field Test rigs, so it was a fair trade-off.

--
---