-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dave G4AON
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 5:58 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Expect delays in our responses to K3 questions
forawhile

"A couple of questions I didn't see answered there (perhaps I missed them)
are:" <SNIP>

While the antenna sockets are SO239, I hope they offer N types as an option.
It would be nice for Elecraft to lead the field instead of being one of the
followers.
After all, HP and Rohde & Schwarz don't use SO239 connectors on their kit,
why should Elecraft?

If any of the UK dealers do wake up to Elecraft, I too hope we can still
order direct. It's hard to beat Elecraft for service.

Dave, G4AON
K1, K2 and soon K3/100