Hi all,
I'm been mulling this over (mostly while riding my bicycle).

It looks to me as if the IF freguency for the XV144 or the XV432 can
be changed pretty easily.  If this is done, then full-duplex using the
K3 would become a bit easier.

If the firmware for the K3 would allow transverter operation on 28
through 32MHz and some other reasonable IF (22-24 MHz?(I have no idea
what would really be right)), then we could use the K3 for full-duplex
satellite operation.

And if a repackaging job could be done to combine these two units in a
single package, then a lot of external cabling might be disposed of,
and it might be made to match the K3.

73, doug