That was 1 of my first questions to Wayne, his reply:

    We'll be supplying only SO239s, but you could replace them with N-type
    yourself, assuming they'd fit. It's a tight squeeze with the ATU
    installed.

    73,
    Wayne
    N6KR

On 7/5/07 02:08, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
If all our misfortunes were laid in one common heap whence everyone must
take an equal portion, most people would be contented to take their own and