Hi Chris,

I'm just outside of Chester (approx 30-40 minutes away) if you need some where to throw the antenna up and don't mind travelling i know a very good spot about 1/2 mile away from me. If you want give me a ring on my mobile number which is in my signature.

73 Gary G7USC

Chris K6DBG wrote the following

>Not to derail the K3 discussions, but :-)

>I'm in Manchester for the week, and brought my KX1 along. If someone
>reading this list is nearby, I'd love to get together for a pint or
>get suggestions for some place I can throw a wire into a tree without
>getting arrested.
>73 de chris K6DBG

Gary McKelvie
G7USC