WA6HHQ:
>We were very careful not to make the same mistakes
made by other radio designs.

        Thank you Eric!  Sorry for being paranoid but
the old axiom "Fool me once...shame on you.  Fool me
twice...shame on me." applies to me personally since
I have been burned before...hence my caution.

        Congratulations on the excellent IMD/BDR results!
Looks like another winner to me.

                                73,  Bill  W4ZV

P.S.  I would still like to see complete results for
all the filters when you have a chance to publish them.
For the very narrow CW filters (500 Hz and below), I
would love to see results at 1 kHz spacings.