I buy a K3 and sell my K2 in EU : recently built and aligned ( # 5632 ) by an experienced US builder and perfectly working. Options : SSB, DSP, internal ATU, 160 mtr RxTx module, internal battery, RS232 I/O interface.

I also checked OK the main specs in my measurement lab : MDS, BDR, IMD3DR, IP3, IP2, Tx harmonics surpression and Tx IMD3. Asking € 900. Peter, PE1E. BTW : also FS a FT100 and a FT100D, make me an offer.