-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Don Wilhelm
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 8:04 PM
To: Elecraft reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] N0SS Zero Beat detector too active

Folks,

I recall seeing a post sometime back about reducing the input to the N0SS
tuning indicator, but I have not been able to locate it.

As I recall it was only a series resistor, but can someone tell me the value
used before I begin re-inventing the wheel.

While I have K2 SN 00020 open on the bench, I would like to add this, my
zero beat indicator is way too sensitive.

73,
Don W3FPR