[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I sure hope Elecraft allows thier K-3 to operate on MARS frequencies. Without this capability, I won't/can't consider owning a K-3. I am the
Air Force Region 4 MARS Director and none of the 250 members in my region
could use Elecraft without this capability.

Lee Bahr
w0vt (AFF4C)

I feel the same. My K2 hits the ~4 Mhz freqs just fine. I have checked into nets running just 10W with the K2. Would be nice if the K3 would hit some of the "oddball" frequencies in the 2-3 Mhz range.

John W2AGN/NNN0FBB