Hello everyone,

Does anyone on the list happen to recall the website address mentioned (I
think) on this list a few months ago as being particularly valuable in
simulating real-life QSOs?  As I recall, the emphasis was on the fact that this
particular practice software source was good at contest simulations with lots
of QSB, QRM, pileups and other real-life scenarios rather than the usual CW
practice tapes, disks and the like.

I may have seen the source of the practice software mentioned in QST Magazine,
but my memory fails me at the moment.  It may have been something like "B & B
Cyber Software" but that's only a best guess.

If anyone happens to know what I'm talking about, I'd appreciate your
suggestions.  And if you have your own favorite practice methodology (in
addition to on-the-air QSOs), that would be helpful to me too.

I'm struggling to get past an incessant speed barrier of about 18 wpm.

Thanks for your suggestions and 73 to all,

Steve Banks
K0PQ