Yes, I did order one. The problem with spraying it myself is the lettering.

Craig
NZ0R

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Ferrington,
M0XDF
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 5:31 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Coloured Cases - geez

Did you order one, you could always spray it the colour you wish .....

On 5/6/07 18:44, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the
same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice