With all the talk of the upcoming US FD I thought some of you would
be interested in seeing how we did the RSGB NFD at our local club,
Bracknell ARC. For several years we have put on a QRP station all
battery powered, and with great success (though haven't actually come
first yet...). Start at http://www.g4bra.org.uk/nfd07.htm then follow
the links to see previous year's efforts.

(if this doesn't work, as it don't at the moment, use
http://www.davesergeant.com/barc/nfd07.htm)

Of course our NFD is different from yours, HF only and a single
station, none of the complicated sections and exchanges you have.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com