My K2 (#5945) has tons of audio, both in the headphones as well as in
the speaker. My volume knob never gets above about 1/4-1/3 scale.

Jeff N6GQ

On 6/23/07, Ken Kopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>From the posts I've read in the past there would seem to
be large differences in the amount of audio delivered by
a K2.

Perhaps those of you who service them or in some other
way have exposure to multiple K2's can comment.

Mine's speaker level ia completely adequate and can be
turned up far beyond "comfortable" ... for me, anyway.

Ken Kopp - K0PP
[EMAIL PROTECTED]