Don,
I just read your reply to Gregg. I am just starting to
build a KPA100, purchased May 2006. I read your
answer, and ordered the KPA100UPKT upgrade. My
question concerns your reference to C31 needing to be
.22 uF...My manual (Rev C) and the Rev E manual both
show it as .033 Uf, I believe. Did I miss something,
or is there another tech note I need to read and
address?

Thanks for your help.

Jeff
N7KRT