That sounded familiar.  I looked back at my first post to the list which was
essentially the same question. I got 22.5 instead of your 22.6.  The response
was that it was ok, and in fact the radio has been fine.  Between component
variation and voltmeter accuracy I guess the allowable range in the manual
should be a little larger.

Bernie
W1AZ