And could I ask that you use [OT] for an off topic post.
Not having any Elecraft kit yet and waiting for my K3, I am reading other
mails, sometimes the K2 stuff is of value to me (it's always of great value
to someone), but not often and I can always search the archive.

On 29/6/07 09:05, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
Soon silence will have passed into legend. Man has turned his back on
silence. Day after day he invents machines and devices that increase noise