From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 4:37 PM
To: Bill
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] K2 #4595 - (was Almost Dead) Head Hanging in Shame

Well Bill, remember that word ASSUME? If you ASSUME you make an ASS out of
U and ME?

After Don's reply I checked thebattery switch and then started doing
voltage checks and couldn't get voltage anywhere. I put the top back on
and again and hit the power switch and I could get a slight pop sound from
the speaker. Then I looked up and my eyes fell upon the fuse holder. It
couldn't be I thought. Checked the 5 amp fuse and it was blown. Replaced
the fuse and all is well.

73 de Ed N0EHQ