On 7/9/07, Gary Montalbine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there an equivalent of spectrogram for use in Linux? I found xoscope.

There is Baudline, free from
<http://www.baudline.com/>

Is there a good link for ham related Linux software?

<http://radio.linux.org.au/>  -- hmm, seems broken at the moment

And I'd recommend joining a mailing list, such as linux-ham mailing
list or similar (I think there is also a couple distribution specific
ones, and qrp-linux as well).

To subscribe to the list, send a message to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the text "subscribe linux-hams"
without the quotes, in the body of the message.

-Michael, VE3TIX