We're running it on Vista here in the lab.

73, Eric
----
J. Edward (Ed) Muns wrote:
This is right, but note two things.  The current K3 firmware loader we are
using has not been tested on Vista.  And, the final customer alternatives
for updating the K3 firmware are still being finalized.  There may be more
than one alternative available, so as to satisfy users with a recent OS and
Internet access as well as those running DOS and/or without Internet access.
Stay tuned.