Hi all,
A question about the K3 voice keyer. I find these things frustrating sometimes because of all the required button pushing. My ideal would be :-

1. The ability to record several messages (I know this is obvious!)
2. The ability to have either a single run or to have it looping with a user variable spacing 3. (This is important to me and I have not seen it anywhere as yet) The ability to simply key the PTT to stop the playback and override the recorder without having to press stop!

Is this going to be possible?

Ian

--
Ian J Maude G0VGS