Jay... what a wonderful system for grounding you have made ! and your "ground resistance is less than 3 ohms"... great. When I disconnect my antennas, My ground resistance is zero ohms or infinity, which ever is correct way to say it.

Most "ground it" guys get off on the vast trouble it takes to disconnect things. Why not work on that aspect rather than getting embroilled in expensive commercial standards grounding? In Fla, I had 8 coaxes coming in, 2 rotor, and one remote sw.outside. With remote switches on the window patch panel, I had to unplug one coax, 2 rotor and one remote plug*. Four plugs take maybe 30 seconds to un-do. Switching off my master bench AC took another 5 seconds. In bad storms coming, I also unplugged the master AC from the wall and the shack master RF ground line... taking another 15 seconds. Is 50 seconds too much time?

*a little more work coudda put the rotors and remote onto one big Jones plug, reducing the plug number to TWO. Then, I would have been down to about 30 seconds for complete disconnect.

73

Charles Harpole
[EMAIL PROTECTED]