Folks -

I am very new to amateur radio and have a question - am looking at my first
rig and leaning towards a k2 (would begin without the additional 100W's).

I do not have much experience with electronics but am (in general) very
handy - is this something that someone with little to no experience can do
if they are careful?  Or is assembling the kit probably not a good way to go
for someone with limited experience.

Any opinions are appreciated in advance -

Thanks!

John Jolley - KD8FKC - Columbus, Ohio