I guess it is not so much the "yellow/orange"
display on the yaseu's - as it is the formating,
and lack of technical information that yaseu seems
to design with.  Some of their HT's look this way,
some of their mobile VHF's too.  The FT-2000
looks appealing.  I especially like the informational
IC-7000.  And the K3, still looks good to me.

Maybe it is the yaseu look, that gets to me?
Who knows.

.... sold my 19 foot boat today.  Great day.

Fred, de N3CSY