TS870 has best RX audio I ever heard. This is often neglected area
in RX design, but stays in line from antenna to our brains.
My experience of many RX building is to keep amplifier naturally
linear without almost any feedback. Pass-band may be 20Hz....30kHz.

I hope K3 has the same quality in audio part.

TS870 can be modified with Inrad filters, but the real problem is
still broad up-conversion band. Even the canadian gain-modification
is just a partial help. To replace 0603 and 0805 SMD resistors was just
on the limit for my eyes.

TS870 has a genuine RF-clipper with real monitoring.

But K3 seems to have these and much more. I wait for mine
and look forward for manual published here.

Benny OH9NB