On 8/30/07, k4zm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think if you check the errata sheet or the parts list you will find that
> the 2.7 is the one you use for the 3.3PF

This is always the first thing I do.  However, I think there is a
serious typo in my manual along with the current PDF manual on
Elecraft's site.

My parts list, along with the PDF version, says the value of "C22" is
"pF)".  Something has obviously been cutoff.  However, the
"Description" for "C22" reads "NPO, "2R7", "3", "3.3", or "3R3".  No
reference to 2.7 at all.

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH