-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Hvizdak

BTW, have y'all seen the newest K3 Front Panel rendering in the K3
folder at <http://www.elecraft.com/K3/K3%20FP%20drawing_web.jpg>?  I
noticed it yesterday morning, but don't recall seeing a post
announcing it.

Although it's not a high resolution image...