Greg wrote:
Kevin.  The first time you like inside a bare K3 you'll probably say to
yourself, "that's it?"  :)

That is probably the reaction I had when I first saw pictures of the inside of a K2. With all the features listed as being in the K3 I thought it might have been a bit more crowded in there. Just lots of room for add-on options. It probably would have been a bit more crowded in the box if Elecraft hadn't "cheated" this time around by using surface mount components but if they hadn't dont that, the box would probably have needed to be bigger. :-)

--
Cheers!

Kevin.