So we've got the K3 copying code, and another sending
the code from memories in perfectly spaced "swing". !

Next request - a WiFi interface at the K3 so it can
email each of the operators with the contents of the
QSO.

Ah what the heck, I'll just send an email... ;-)

[Elecraft] Re: K3 keyer "mode"
Thom LaCosta lacosta at bc
Fri Sep 7 17:17:49 EDT 2007